The point of this is not to use paid media as the end all be all to growing your TikTok account.
It’s to amplify already great content past TikTok’s algorithm when posted organically.
And you’re using the paid media to amplify the content, gain traction, to let then it glide organically again.
So, here’s the timeline you should use:
- Create content that’s posted organically
- Analyze it over the next 24 to 48 hours
- If it shows promising results, then run it as a Spark Ad
- Spend $75 - $150 a day
- Let the ad run for 7 -10 days
- Turn the ad off after the 7 to 10-day mark
- Let TikTok’s algorithm amplify your content
Brian also put together a free Notion template with 97 hooks, templates, and frameworks you can use to grow your TikTok here.