Figma Community beta update: 7 new features to try - Newsletter Text Content
7 new features to try
Just a friendly reminder that we've recently released a bunch of new things to the Figma Community for you to try:
1. Explore — Browse and search through a world of files, plugins, and profiles on the new Community page.
2. Like ♥ — Like plugins and files to quickly share your appreciation with the creator.
3. Team up — Create profiles for your Figma Teamsto publish files and plugins together.
4. Tag — Add tags to your files and plugins when publishing so people can find them in search.
5. Embed Prototypes — Embed playable prototypes on your file pages so people can preview before duplicating.
6. Get Notified — See alerts for likes, file duplications, and plugin installs in the notifications modal and get a weekly email of your stats.
7. Remix — Share your unique take on a file by duplicating it and publishing your own version.
Give the remix feature a try with this sample file. Duplicate it, customize it for yourself, and publish.
Thank you for being part of the beta and helping us build the Figma Community. If you have any feedback on these features please reply to this email.
Community Product Manager
116 New Montgomery Street, Suite 400
San Francisco, CA, 94105